You can apply for a Saudi permanent family visa via the istiqdam form or online. Read the article for an in-depth explanation.
The requirements for participating in the istiqdam procedure are listed below.
- The candidates must be employed.
- According to the GOSI certification, the minimum wage needed for a permanent family visa is SR 3500.
- Iqama must have a three-month maximum validity in order to apply for a family visa.
- The only people who can apply for the visa are a wife and kids who are under 18.
- There may be only one wife on the family visa.
- The permanent family visa is not available to the parents.
For the istiqdam procedure, there is an SR 2000 application cost. Holders of government employment are exempt from paying fees.
Application for Permanent Family Visa Online
Only candidates who are physicians registered with the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties, accountants registered with SOCPA, and engineers registered with the Saudi Council of Engineers are eligible for this service.
How to Implement
The steps are given below.
- Go to the ‘My services’ link on the Absher system website.
- Now locate “Expatriate services” and click it.
- Read the directions after selecting the “New family visa application” option.
- Your name, passport number, and information about your sponsor will all appear on a new page that will open. Verify that the details are accurate.
- Click “Apply for family visa” now.
- If your application is accepted, you will be required to provide information on your education level, main subjects, income, and the date of your most recent degree.
- Then, input the number of family members, age, religion, port of boarding, and any other relevant data.
- then send in your application.
Take a printout of the application form and provide it to the human resources department of your firm to change your status from pending to authorised. After submitting the order number on the ministry of Interior website, your HR officer will validate the application.
Additionally, they will get a confirmation message from MOI, and Absher will provide the applicant their visa number. The condition will be accepted. The applicant must now mail the necessary documents to their country of residency for the visa’s processing.
To apply for your family’s permanent visa to Saudi Arabia and start your family’s residence, follow these procedures.