There is a way for recovering a Snapstreak that you recently lost on Snapchat if it was more than seven days long. You can retrieve a lost Snapstreak through Snapchat’s tool called Snapstreak Restore. It’s crucial to remember that the Snapchat customer service personnel cannot help you restore your Streak.
You may follow to these instructions in order to get your Snapstreak back:
- Make sure the most recent version of the Snapchat app is installed.
- Go to the Snapchat app’s Chat section.
- You will notice a button with a camera-like icon next to the name of the buddy with whom you lost the Streak if you recently lost one.
- The Reply camera will open when you tap the “Restore” button, allowing you to start the Restore procedure.
- Send your friend a Snap (a picture or a video).
- To finish the Streak restoration procedure, adhere to the directions displayed on the screen.
You can recover your lost Snapstreak and carry on establishing your streak with your friend by using the procedures listed below.